This blog was originally ‘5 places I would love to visit’ but I couldn’t narrow it down to just 5!
I have already visited some amazing places, the world is just so beautiful I want to see it all!
Italy has always been the place I would love to see the most of and this year I eventually started by going to Rome! It met every expectation and I can’t wait to see more …
- Venice – Who wouldn’t love to do the canal-side dining
- Lake Garda – I mean this place just looks so beautiful
- Tuscany – Cheese and wine tasting? who wouldn’t want to visit here?!
- Florence – Browse the boutiques and taste the best Gelato!
I have also visited a few other cities recently from Paris, Krakow and Budapest which have made me thirsty for more …
- Barcelona – The buildings looks so incredible
- Prague – I’ve heard such great things about this place and apparently the Christmas Market is one of the best
- Berlin – So much history in this place it would be a very interesting trip
- Amsterdam – This is fairly recent the more I see of this place, it looks so beautiful and I would totally have to visit the Anne Frank Museum!
- Bruges – In a few words … fairy-tale medieval town
Over the last 7year I have also enjoyed some amazing Carribean holidays, but like I said earlier there’s so much more to see!
Here’s a few I would love to visit if money was no object …
- Iceland – How amazing would it be to see the Northern Lights, take a Husky Ride and try out skiing
- Maldives – Who doesn’t want to walk down a pier and sleep on the water?!
- Mauritius – This place has been reccomended, Step away from the Carribean for a change
- Thailand – So many mixed reviews about here I need to decide for myself!
- St Lucia – I think this one speaks for itself!
So as you can see, one can dream! I’m hoping to tick at least a few of the city breaks off the list over the next year!